We are looking for a full-time, paid intern to help with communication and administrative tasks in our Brussels office.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is super-organised, passionate about clear communication and enthusiastic about promoting our exciting young company.
About Clear Europe
Clear Europe is a media and communication training company that also provides copywriting services and organises press trips. There’s more information about what we do here: http://cleareurope.eu/
- Helping to organise training sessions and liaising with coaches and clients
- Posting on our Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram accounts
- Contributing to our newsletter and updating Mailchimp subscriber lists
- Creating presentations, infographics and marketing content
- Uploading content to the website
- Filming interviews and training sessions
- Responding to requests for information
- Administrative tasks – preparing training material, bookkeeping, room set-up
- Booking travel and accommodation for trainers and staff
- Native or near-native English
- Other languages – particularly French – a plus
- Strong technical skills – especially Adobe Creative Cloud, social media and WordPress
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a small company
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Comfortable multi-tasking in a startup environment
- Passionate about media, journalism and communication
- Business, marketing, communication or admin experience. Bookkeeping skills a plus
- Ability to code, graphic design and video editing skills
- Photography/camera and photo editing skills
- Interest in politics and knowledge of EU
- Experience organising events or running communication campaigns
This is a full-time internship – 37.5 hours a week – for six months.
Remuneration is €800 a month.
The expected starting date is as soon as possible. May 20 at latest.
Deadline for applications: May 10.
Only candidates with the right to work in Belgium will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Please do not apply unless you have perfect English, a keen interest in communication and excellent digital and organisational skills.
Please send a CV and cover letter explaining why you want to work for Clear Europe: email@example.com