Marketing and communication intern
MARKETING & COMMUNICATION INTERN
Clear Europe is looking for a marketing and communication intern to help promote our services both online and off. You will also be expected to update the website and social media accounts, help write our monthly newsletter, do some basic administrative tasks and organise training courses, press trips and networking events in Brussels.
The position is paid, full-time and for six months.
Clear Europe is a Brussels-based agency that specialises in media, communication and journalism training, copywriting and strategic advice.
The internship starts late April/early May
Clear Europe is based in a beautiful, historic building near Place Stephanie/Louise in Ixelles
Ideally, we are looking for an intern with the following profile:
- Native or near-native English
- Other languages – particularly French or Dutch – a plus
- Marketing/digital communication experience
- Degree in business/marketing/journalism or communication
- Strong digital skills – especially Adobe Suite
- Social media savvy
- Excellent writer in flawless English
- Passionate about communication issues and politics
- Photography/video skills would be great
Please do not apply unless you have perfect English, business/marketing/communication experience or education and excellent digital skills. If you are studying politics, EU studies or international relations and are interested in a career in the European institutions or academia this may not be the right place for you.
- You get to learn about journalism, communication and politics from an experienced team of media pros
- Working for a start-up, you get to shape a young but growing company
- You will make excellent contacts that will help you get a job later
Please send your CV along with a cover letter explaining why you want to intern at Clear Europe and how you could help grow the company to: firstname.lastname@example.org￼
The deadline for applications is April 9. We will only reply to candidates we ask for an interview.
Illustration by Flaurent Hauchard