Wanted: marketing and digital communication intern
WANTED: MARKETING & DIGITAL COMMUNICATION INTERN
Clear Europe is looking for a marketing and digital communication intern to help promote our services both online and off. You will also be expected to update the website and social media accounts, do some basic bookkeeping and organise training courses, press trips and networking events in Brussels.
The position is unpaid and therefore only suitable for university students as a ‘convention de stage’ for academic credit. However, we can pay a small daily allowance for travel and meals.
Students would be expected to work a minimum of three days a week for at least four months.
Clear Europe is a Brussels-based communication agency that specialises in media and journalism training, copywriting and strategic communication advice.
The internship starts on March 5
Clear Europe is based in a beautiful, historic building near Place Stephanie/Louise
Ideally, we are looking for an intern with the following profile:
- Native or near-native English
- Other languages – particularly French or Dutch – a plus
- Marketing/digital communication experience
- Degree in business/marketing/management or communication
- Strong digital skills – especially digital marketing
- Social media savvy
- Passionate about communication issues and politics
- Photography/video skills would be great
- Good writer
Please do not apply unless you have perfect English, business/marketing experience or education and excellent digital skills. If you are studying politics, EU studies or international relations and are interested in a career in the European institutions or academia this may not be the right place for you.
- You get to learn about journalism, communication and politics from an experienced team of media pros
- Working for a start-up, you get to shape a young but growing company
- You will make excellent contacts that will help you get a job later
Please send your CV along with a cover letter explaining why you want to intern at Clear Europe and how you could help grow the company to Gareth Harding, Managing Director: email@example.com￼
The deadline for applications is March 1. We will only reply to candidates we ask for an interview.
Illustration by Flaurent Hauchard