Captivating your audience and driving engagement on the world’s biggest social media platform
Facebook is by far the largest social media platform, with over 2.2 billion active monthly users. Most people use Facebook socially—but it is also a powerful business tool. Knowing your audience spends a lot of time scrolling through their news feeds, this is your best chance to be where they are. However, Facebook is a ruthlessly commercial company that is constantly changing its algorithms. What worked 3 years ago, doesn’t work today. So, what is the best way to reach and engage with your audience in 2018? This interactive workshop will shed light in the darkness and get your likes up and wasted posts down.
After this workshop, you’ll understand how Facebook works in a professional environment. You’ll get the latest updates and insights from the field and immediately put into practice what is being taught. The exercises will allow you to set up your own content calendar and use the essential tools available, ensuring growth for months to come.
- What is Facebook and why should you be using it professionally
- The good, the bad and the ugly: examples of how Facebook is used in your sector
- Creating and managing your company page: tools and tips on content and notifications
- How to use Insights to monitor traffic
- Writing cracking posts that engage audiences
- Using photos and videos to boost engagement
- Keeping social media social: @handles, shares and polls
- What publication tools are available?
- Scheduling Facebook posts and events (how to do it and how to determine the best moments to maximize engagement)
- Community management: responding to comments and queries on Facebook posts
- Using Facebook Live
- How to boost and promote content and set up FB Business Manager
If you’re interested in learning more about how to use LinkedIn or Twitter professionally, or would prefer to focus on digital strategy, sign up for one of our customised courses. Contact us for a quote.
This course can be done online or in person.
Ali Colwell is a social media trainer, copywriter and Clear Europe’s Managing Director. She is an ace writer and an avid tech enthusiast who can take highly complex concepts and turn them into clear, easy-to-understand communication. Her previous work includes helping finance and technology companies in Belgium and New York elevate their social media branding.
What our participants say
"Ali really tailored the training to our needs, background and resources available. She is very enthusiastic and has strong expertise in social media."Maria Wouters, Cosmetics Europe
"The training had some great insights, tips and tricks for all the social platforms that we attacked. Ali should keep up the good work and fuelling that passion!"David van Heuverswyn, European Aluminium