Going beyond basics to make the most of Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn professionally
So, you have a LinkedIn profile, keep in touch with friends on Facebook and sound off about politics on Twitter – great. But how do you make social media work for your organisation? How do you decide which social media platform to use to reach your key audiences? How do you craft posts that inform, entertain and engage? And how on earth do you keep up to date with the latest algorithm changes and social media trends?
This session is aimed at people who are active on social media but need to up their game to make the most of Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn professionally. Our goal is to equip you with the essential skills to create, distribute and measure meaningful social media content across these key platforms.
- Social media trends and why they matter to you
- Recent – and upcoming – changes on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook and what they mean for your organisation
- Choosing the right social media platforms to focus on and tailoring content to each
- Creating engaging and shareable social media content to boost likes and followers
- Engaging with audiences: targeting influencers, creating communities, managing feedback
- Growing audiences through social and native advertising, sponsored content and influencer marketing
- The most awesome Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn features you are probably unaware of
- Instagram, Snapchat and YouTube: to use or not to use?
- Scheduling posts, managing multiple accounts and using third-party tools
- Measuring impact with social media analytics
- Learning from others: recent social media case studies that inspire and infuriate
- Key success factors: a checklist
This course can be done online or in person.
What our participants say
"While I do have knowledge & experience, I’ve learned more than expected. Good knowledge, well structured, interesting ideas and cases."Laurent Rozenfeld, Experience Builder
"Very good personalised approach, excellent preparation phase. It was well described in the detailed programme outline."Sarah-Claude Filian, Coordinator, NATO Parliamentary Assembly
"It was very good, clear and useful. I got a lot of new knowledge and hints that will certainly be beneficial to my work. It went beyond my expectations."Daniela Attorre, Communications Officer, European University Institute