How to deliver a presentation with a lasting impression
Where do you start when you have to deliver a presentation? Will you use PowerPoint or another type of visual aid? How can you make sure your audience is actually paying attention? What will make them remember your message?
Content is king and clarity is power, so stop killing people with boring PowerPoints stuffed with cheesy corporate photos. Instead learn how to grab your audience’s attention and keep it by making efficient and inspiring presentations. Our presentation skills training is lively and interactive with ample time for you to practice newly acquired skills.
- Significance – give meaning to your presentation (+ exercise)
- Structure – making sure your presentation has a logical flow (+ exercise)
- Simplicity – turning complex ideas into simple messages
- Rehearsal – preparing thoroughly for the big moment
- Public speaking – managing nerves and finding the right body language
- Audience attention – grabbing it and keeping it (+ speaking exercise)
- Content – how to use less text and more visuals
- Design tips – how to make your presentation visually attractive
John Holland is a former journalist turned media advisor who loves telling stories, listening to stories and being in the middle of stories. A former UPI bureau chief in Vienna, he was Frankfurt bureau chief for CNBC Europe as well as a radio correspondent for CBS News. He has interviewed dozens of prominent figures, including CEOs, prime ministers and presidents. John now helps clients master media interviews, speak more confidently in public and tell better stories on camera. See John’s full profile
Kelly Agathos is the founder and artistic director of ImproBubble, whose mission is to bring the art of improvisation, in all is forms, to Brussels. Prior to becoming a full-time improviser, Kelly spent nine years working in EU affairs, most recently as a speechwriter in the European Commission.
What our participants say
"The session was lively, practical with plenty of great illustrations and insightful ideas. We’ll definitely continue working with Clear Europe."Lucyna Gutman-Grauer, Training Consultant, Interel
"Quite filled with information, many occasions for voicing out my personal fears on public speaking, but I was very free and encouraged to do so. It went above and beyond my expectations." Anna van Oeveren, Wilfred Martens Centre
Request a Quote