Employ all the tools LinkedIn has to offer to boost your organisation’s profile
With over 500 million users, LinkedIn is the world’s most popular professional social network. And it has come a long way since it was little more than a CV repository. It is fast becoming the most useful social network for professional communicators, with new tools continuously being added to help effectively target, reach and influence audiences.
We will run you through the full array of features available on LinkedIn today, and those in the pipeline for the near future. We will advise you on which are most relevant to you, based on your goals and challenges, and show you a series of best practice case studies that demonstrate how LinkedIn has delivered value to professionals like you.
- Benefits of LinkedIn vs. other social networks
- Company page, personal profile or both?
- How to optimise your profile
- Content options: pages, articles, video and SlideShare
- Building communities with LinkedIn groups
- How to target through organic and paid content
- LinkedIn Premium: is it worth it?
- Using InMail for 1-on-1 engagement
- Five best-practice LinkedIn case studies
- LinkedIn tips, tricks and checklist
- Workshop to develop a bespoke LinkedIn strategy based on your goals
- Where to learn more: local market LinkedIn reps and LinkedIn’s own guides
This course can be done online or in person.
What our participants say
"I was very satisfied – useful advice and great exercises. The trainers gave great feedback on our work and new ideas."Martina Popova, European University Institute
"The training was exactly what I was after and it exceeded my expectations. The trainers we dynamic and demonstrated their experience in a practical way."Eric Bienefeld, European Society of Cardiology