Super intern in business and marketing wanted
Clear Europe is a Brussels-based communication agency that specialises in media and journalism training, copywriting and strategic communication advice.
We are looking for a business and marketing intern to help promote our services both online and off. You will also be expected to update the website and social media accounts, do some basic bookkeeping and attend events and conferences in Brussels.
The position is unpaid and therefore only suitable for university students as a ‘convention de stage’ for academic credit. However, we can pay a small daily allowance for travel and meals.
Students would be expected to work a minimum of three days a week for at least three months.
The internship starts on September 1.
Clear Europe is based in a beautiful, historic building near Place Stephanie.
Ideally we are looking for an intern with the following profile:
- Native or near native English
- Other languages – particularly French – a plus
- Strong digital skills – especially Adobe suite
- Social media savvy
- Business/marketing experience
- Passionate about communication issues
- Photography/video skills would be great
- Good writer
- You get to learn about journalism, communication and politics from an experienced team of media pros
- Working for a start-up, you get to shape a young but growing company
- You will make excellent contacts that will help you get a job later
Please send your CV along with a cover letter explaining why you want to intern at Clear Europe and how you would help promote the company to:
The deadline for applications is July 20. We will only reply to candidates we ask for an interview.