Our storytelling trainer – actor, novelist and film director Danny Scheinmann – produced an original film telling real life stories of people living with psoriasis. The film was made in association with the See Psoriasis: Look Deeper campaign which looks at the wider impact of living with the skin disease.
If you want to know how to captivate your audience, check out Pixar’s 10 storytelling rules. Or take our Powerful Storytelling course with Danny and learn to harness the power of stories to drive home your message and boost your business.
We’re delighted to welcome Jo Sullivan to our team of trainers, moderators and advisors. Jo has 25 years of experience in Brussels as a political advisor, communication director and campaign strategist. Learn the art of messaging with Jo and make your advocacy and communication more effective in our new Crafting Messages course.
SUPPORTING YOUNG FEMALE JOURNALISTS
NEED A MODERATOR?
THINGS WE’VE LIKED ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- European Commissioner takes to LinkedIn to sum up what he’s been doing the last two years. Not quite the point of social media.
- Propaganda spreads faster than truth. Journalists are now struggling to compete with the speed and intensity of misinformation on social media.
- Clear writing helps Belgium collect €18m in unpaid tax. Plain Language pays!
- A few sound blogging tips from Glenn Leibowitz.
- Free media gave Drumpf an incredible advantage over any other candidate – NY Times graphic.
TRAINER PROFILE: JON WORTH
Our social media trainer is a former civil servant who taught EU policy-making for the British government and now works with EU institutions and other clients to help them improve their social media strategies, web writing and online policy advocacy. Jon’s been blogging about EU affairs for over a decade and has a small army of Twitter followers. He lives in Berlin, but makes speeches, and runs courses across Europe.