Clear Europe is one of Europe’s leading providers of media and communication training. To help us grow, we are looking for a Manager to run our operations in Brussels.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is highly organised, passionate about clear communication and enthusiastic about promoting our company. You will have at least five years experience working in business development, consultancy, marketing or communication and be comfortable multi-tasking.
- Organising training sessions and liaising with coaches and clients
- Responding to requests for quotes, seeking new business opportunities and partnerships, and answering calls for tender
- Promoting the company at conferences, on social media and via targeted marketing campaigns
- Dealing with invoices and expenses
- Managing Clear Europe’s Twitter and LinkedIn accounts
- Creating presentations, infographics and marketing content
- Managing and updating the website
- Filming interviews and training sessions
- Organising educational visits and study tours
- Native or near native English
- Other languages – particularly French – a plus
- Strong technical skills
- Business and marketing experience. Bookkeeping skills are useful
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a small company
- Highly organised with a meticulous attention to detail
- Interested in media and communication
- Graphic design and video shooting/editing skills
- Interest in politics and knowledge of the EU
- Experience organising events or running communication campaigns
This is a part-time, freelance position, based in or near Brussels. You can work from home most of the time but will be required to attend regular meetings in central Brussels. The salary is competitive and based on experience. The expected starting date is in June. The deadline for applications is 25 May.
Please do not apply unless you have perfect English, communication/marketing experience and excellent digital and organisational skills. If you are studying politics, EU studies or international relations and are interested in a career in the European institutions or academia this may not be the right place for you.
Please send a CV and cover letter explaining why you want to work for Clear Europe, how you would improve our outreach and how you would help grow the company to founder and owner Gareth Harding: email@example.com
Due to the volume of applications expected, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. Only candidates with the right to work in Belgium will be considered.