Clear Europe is Hiring
We are looking for a Communication and Business Development Manager to join our small but growing team in Brussels. Our ideal candidate is someone who is media-savvy, super-techy, passionate about clear communication and enthusiastic about promoting an exciting young company. You will have at least three years experience working in business development, consultancy, marketing or communication and be comfortable multitasking in a startup environment.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Promoting the company at conferences, on social media and via marketing campaigns
- Responding to requests for quotes, seeking new business opportunities and partnerships and answering calls for tender
- Dealing with invoices and expenses
- Managing Clear Europe’s Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn accounts
- Writing and editing a monthly newsletter about the company’s activities
- Creating presentations, infographics and marketing content
- Managing and updating the website
- Organising training sessions and liaising with trainers and clients
- Writing and editing copy for clients
- Filming interviews and training sessions.
Ideally, you will have the following skills:
- Native or near native English
- Other languages – particularly French – a plus
- Strong technical skills – especially Adobe suites, social media and WordPress
- Ability to code a big plus, as are graphic design and video editing skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Business and digital marketing experience. Bookkeeping skills a plus
- Photography/camera and video/photo editing skills
- Interest in and knowledge of politics, journalism and communication – preferably in Brussels
- Ability to work independently.
This is a full-time position although three-quarter time will be considered. The contract can either be as an employee or freelancer/independent. The salary is competitive and based on experience. The expected starting date is as soon as possible.
Please send a CV and cover letter explaining why you want to work for Clear Europe and how you would help grow the company to: Gareth Harding, Managing Director – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the volume of applications expected, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. Only candidates with the legal right to work in Belgium will be considered.
Deadline for applications: October 14.
There’s more information about what Clear Europe does here.