SHOOTING & EDITING VIDEO COURSE 23-24 NOV
More and more companies, organisations and individuals need video content for their websites. However, most people lack the skills to shoot, edit and upload film themselves.
In our two-day shooting & editing video course, film-maker, cameraman and trainer Hervé Verloes will teach you the basics of video storytelling and how to shoot and edit film professionally. The emphasis is on learning through doing and you will leave the training having shot, scripted, edited and uploaded a video segment.
There are a limited number of places available, so please purchase tickets through Eventbrite soon to avoid disappointment.
Our Managing Director Gareth Harding’s piece for EUobserver on what can be done to make Brussels better serve the needs of its people and make it a more worthy capital of the European Union.
THINGS WE’VE LIKED ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- Worthwhile guide for reporting on migration.
- Get communication & marketing right – have a conversation with your audience.
- How to report EU and engage with Brussels journalists.
- A CIA-funded tool, Geofeedia, now being used by police to track social media.
- Listen, engage, schedule & analyse. Plan social media for the day in under 30 mins.
- Extremely powerful, gritty, passionate speech by Michelle Obama who has been “shaken to the core” by Drumpf’s comments about women.
Watch this masterclass from Jean-Claude Juncker on how not to talk to the media…
Our advise for the European Commission president:
2. When asked what your message for Theresa May is, state your message. Don’t ask aggressively “are you Theresa May?”
3. Avoid being sarcastic and condescending with journalists. It rarely works.Luckily for Mr. Juncker, we have a course on How to Work with Journalists. And we’d be happy to offer it to him for free.
KEEP IN TOUCH
TRAINER PROFILE: PAUL SCHUCHHARD
Paul Schuchhard is a digital media adviser who coaches our clients on how to build better digital strategies. Paul has over 20 years experience working for major consultancies and has devised digital strategies for some of the world’s biggest companies. He is also a trained psychologist who advises his clients how to avoid career burnout.