Clear Europe is looking for a communication officer to join its small but growing team in Brussels.We are searching for someone who is media-savvy, super-techy, passionate about communication and enthusiastic about working for an exciting start-up.You would be expected to produce presentations, update the website and social media, promote training sessions, market the company, write and edit copy for clients and attend events and conferences in Brussels. Plus the usual office stuff nobody likes but everybody has to do – invoicing, creating spreadsheets, doing accounts etc.
We are looking for someone with the following skills:
- Native or near native English.
- Other languages – particularly French.
- Strong technical skills – especially social media & Wordpress. Ability to code a big plus, as are graphic design skills.
- Communication/marketing experience.
- Business nous and willingness to talk numbers.
- Photography/camera skills.
- Interested in politics & knowledge of EU.
- Excellent writer – in English. Tender-writing experience a plus.
- Ability to work independently.
This is a full-time position starting as soon as possible. Competitive salary based on experience.
Please send a CV and cover letter explaining why you want to work for Clear Europe and what you would add to the company to: Gareth Harding, Managing Director: email@example.com.
There’s more information about Clear Europe here: http://cleareurope.eu/